Owner/Broker – Heritage Homes
As Owner/Broker – Heritage Homes, I will be your Union County and South Charlotte real estate specialist.
I relocated to Weddington, NC from Northern Westchester, NY with my family and pets in 1998. I love the Weddington area of Union County for its country setting, great schools, lower taxes and close proximity to Ballantyne and Charlotte.
I have been a Realtor®/Broker since 2003. I have enjoyed assisting many sellers, buyers and investors with their real estate transactions. Having relocated here myself, I especially enjoy working with clients moving to the South Charlotte/Union County area. I understand that a relocating buyer is not just looking for a house but has many questions about the new area they are moving to.
I will act as your personal concierge and will give you the personal attention you need to make your move as smooth as possible. I love working with people relocating to the Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw , Indian Trail and Ballantyne area. I feel that buyers and sellers are best serviced when working with an agent that knows the area and lives and works there. If you are thinking of selling or buying in Weddington, Waxhaw, Marvin, Indian Trail,Ballantyne or South Charlotte area I am your agent!
In my free time, I enjoy long hikes in the many area parks, boating on Lake Wylieand and Lake Norman or relaxing with the wonderful friends I’ve made since relocating to North Carolina.
Licensed NC/SC Broker
- Member of Green Resource Council
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate of National Association of Realtors Green Designation
- SFR (Short sale & foreclosure resource) Certification
- Accredited Staging Professional Real Estate Agent Designation
- Accredited Buyer Certification
- Member of St Matthew Catholic Church
- Graduate of Iona College, New Rochelle, NY: BBA Human Resource Management and Economics